Tuesday 23 February 2016

My Top 5 PC Games ~(˘▾˘~)

So I was working on a post...for 4 hours and just when I finish, a button away from publishing when my life decides to naturally... delete it all... no big deal just 4 hours...
It was basically my top 5 favorite PC games so I will redo it but it might not be up to scratch...because of the rage inside me.

               My Top 5 PC Games
                           Personal opinions and from my library of games

5. Here is an old game many still play to this day, the most popular 3D game there is and the game all 12 year olds obsessed over "Minecraft" the the game made of cubes where you survive or build to your imaginations contempt the trailer stole these kids like the man in the white van...

4. This next game is one I come to like because it's the game I usually play with my friends "tf2" or team fortress 2 for those who have no idea what I'm talking about. What captures me about this game is the massive amounts of weapons and cartoon like style (yes it's a shooter) there is no appropriate trailers so I will just show a picture to capture the image.

3. This game is a personal favorite because I enjoy puzzles and challenges and this game fits that perfectly "The Escapists" who doesn't want to be in prison and have to try to escape, it's a challenge it gets harder and very enjoyable. Plus the snazzy background music.
2. Following the previous rule this game also a challenge a survival challenge unlike minecraft it's more survival is difficult it is "Don't Starve" I love this game but it's not every aspect of what I want from a game so it's in number 2 it is beautiful (I love the designs and graphics) the trailer I'm going to show is not the best to show what I mean but It can't be helped.

1. When I was 10 years of age a game came out witch obliterated my mind to me this was the coolest game, I still play at times and still love it it's not a puzzle but it can be challenging my number 1 PC game is "Terraria" a 2D pixel game that rivals minecraft it's so enjoyable, In games one of my favorite aspects is boss fights can't get enough the more epic the better this has plenty boss fights so enjoy!
There it is my 5 favorite games for PC mind you I also enjoy a lot of games from other console stuffs that's it for now thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! (•ω•)

No comments:

Post a Comment