Sunday 21 February 2016

Game Genres 101 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

         So... welcome back (bad mistake) In this post I will explain to you (hey) the genres of games              because I know you want to hear that so just sit back grab your popcorn and enjoy...


                                            GENRES
          I will list out genres and give a brief explanation that is all
 Action: Action, best way to describe it would be games involving shooting you  know pew pew or even fighting but I would think fighting has its own genre.

Adventure: Here would generally be like "Super Mario" I'm sure everyone played it so really I mean like moving along big place big adventure.

Action-Adventure: This is literally the two previous combined, like their child.

RPG(Role Playing Game): Probably my favorite and probably the hardest to explain so I'll just say you murder helpless things gain experience and then you "level up" and increase your skills, yes that's the best way I can describe it.

Sports: This involves racing games and the infamous (to me) sports...Yeah I don't like this one...

And that's it these are the main genres of video games, yes there is some small ones like strategy,simulation and idle games but I don't feel its necessary/I'm not bothered...

No comments:

Post a Comment